Thursday, September 18, 2014

Letter to the Creators of Pirate Bay

September 18th 2014

Recipient address: Västervik prison, somewhere in Europe

Dear Gottfrid Svartholm and Peter Sunde,

   A huge fan. The Pirate Bay website is a godsend. I haven't pay for a single song my entire life. No more stacks of CDs in wrong cases.Thank you guys so much. 
   I think the trial they put you two through is unfair. It's just because some of the big entertainment businesses are making a big fuss. It's all a farce I know. Too bad they are losing a few millions of dollar. Well, who cares? The people support your cause.
   
  Sincerely,
some creepy guy you don't know

JUSTIN


P

2 comments:

  1. Nice letter, although you shouldn't admit the fact that you download music for free. Who know what's gonna happen? Just keep on doing it in secret and be happy with you free music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same thought with you Justin, I really support these guys because I don't need to pay any songs in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete